HARIO V60 GIDS
- Fold the filter into a cone shape
- Rinse the filter using the Hario dripper with water just under boiling (about 205°F) to eliminate paper flavor and to heat up the mug or carafe you are brewing your coffee into.
- Discard the rinse water.
- Grind 24 grams (about 3 Tablespoons) of coffee to be about as fine as kosher salt.
- Add coffee to your filter. Give it a gentle shake. This will flatten the bed of grounds, allowing for a more even pour.
- Saturate the grounds with water, again just under boiling (about 205°F). Use just enough water to cover the grounds. Let it bloom for 15 seconds. Coffee de-gasses or “blooms” when it’s fresh, the coffee bed should raise up and bubble a bit.
- after the bloom pour Continuously. Pour water in a slow, even spiral, adding water every 10 – 15 seconds for an even extraction. Pour over the dark spots and avoid the light ones. If you're using a scale, you should pour until you reach 360 g.
- Remove brewer and enjoy. Once you hit 3:30, you should have about 12 oz of brewed coffee. Discard the filter and grounds. Pour the coffee into a warm mug.
HARIO V60 KERAMISKAIS FILTRS
KEEP CUP (Zvaigžņu kari)
Rāda vienumus 1-3 no 3.