Follow these steps to make fine coffee with AeroPress coffee maker:
1. Insert the filter in the filter cap.
2. Insert the plunger seal inside the top of the AeroPress chamber, but do not plunge (the seal should sit about 1 cm below the chamber rim).
3. Invert your AeroPress, so that the plunger is on the bottom and the chamber on top.
4. Rinse your filter and filter cap with hot water.
5. Add 16 grams of freshly ground coffee to the chamber.
6. Add 40 gram of water. Let it bloom for 15-20 seconds.
7. Add additional 160 grams of water.
8. Optional: stir it
9. Attach the filter cap to the AeroPress chamber.
10. Flip the AeroPress onto your cup or other drinking/serving vessel and
11. Press it for 10-30 seconds and enjoy!